We’re Hiring: Quality Assurance – Part Time Role
We are looking for a remote member of the team who will be responsible for performing regular tests on our Desktop and Mobile Applications.
- – An initial 1/2 day meeting in London for us to go through the applications and explain the tests required. After that the work can generally be done remotely.
- – 6 hours work twice a month (flexible around when we do releases) to run through test cases using 6 different mobile/tablet devices and complete a test report document. Possibility to increase hours in the future.
- – Candidate should have at least one recent Android or iOS phone of their own to test on (e.g. iPhone 6 or later, Samsung S5 or later) – It would be advantageous if they have more than one, including tablet. However additional devices can be loaned as test devices.
- – Candidate will need to have their own PC with internet connection to run the desktop application on (any spec will do).
- – No technical skills required but should be tech savvy and a regular user of a recent smart phone.
The ideal candidate will be methodical and patient and show a high attention to detail. Hourly rate applicable, to be agreed.
Please email [email protected] with a covering letter.